This webcast is supported in Google Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer 10 or 11.
Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder
An overview of the revised Canadian guideline for FASD assessment and diagnosis.
Description: This presentation will focus on the recommendations in the recently revised Canadian FASD diagnostic guideline. Topics include:
- Why FASD diagnosis is important
- An overview of the FASD diagnostic guideline update and revision project
- Clinic survey data
- Considerations/recommendations including:
- prenatal alcohol exposure
- infants, young children and adults
- A diagnostic flowchart
- Summary & conclusion
Date: Wednesday, April 20th, 2016
Time: 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Length: 1 hour 30 minutes